View Single Post
Old 11.14.2007, 04:56 PM   #8
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I gave away my single disc version of Washing Machine after I got the 2CD version with the live disc, I gave away a single disc copy of Dirty because I had two and I gave away DDN because I lend it out to someone who moved to another city and when it was on sale I bought a new one and said he could keep it.

But for some reason I didn't give the single discs away after I got the deluxe versions and I don't think I will... even if it's just because the booklets are different or because of some silly sentimental reason.
Of course I have them all on vinyl too and I even picked up a second hand copy of the Blast First CD of DDN just to see if it really sounded different to the Geffen version. Gosh.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|