View Single Post
Old 06.03.2015, 08:05 PM   #38847
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
trying to buy tickets to fly to Portland for the summer.. why is today the day that SouthWest website having such unbelievable one day only deals that the traffic has shut down the server?? It especially sucks because they don't even have any deals to Portland so its just fucking me out of getting my tickets??

I knew I should have just swooped on em yesterday on my lunch break when I was checking it all out..

Fuckers better not have bought the only cheap PDX tickets when I get on tomorrow

first world problems! just ghetto up and take the fucking greyhound.

what's just 3 days shitting in a giant shit bucket at the back?

slosh slosh slosh

===

PS- i found out the greyhound express puts you there in 23 hours for $120.

i fucking love greyhound ha ha ha. i can't explain why. it's like-- i don't know. the real america.

for $5 extra you get to board early & pick a seat! i like the one to the right of the driver where you see the moving panorama.

José! Can you see?
By the dawn's early light
what so proudly we hailed
as my awesome fake green card.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|