View Single Post
Old 02.07.2020, 03:12 PM   #3093
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
On ep 6 of Baby Yoda, still good. Was pleasantly surprised to see Bill Burr and thought he did a great job!

Watched ep 3 of ST Picard, or, as I call it, "Cardigan Trek". It is cool and fun so far. it is weird to watch the show slow down everytime Patrick Stewart says a line, cuz he speaks in the pace and cadence of an octagenerian. It took him a full 20 minutes to get out the word "Engage."

hahahahhah

I have heard good things about bojack but my 46 year old mind gets very frustrated watching 30 minute cartoon shows lately. the pacing and set-ups are boring to me.