View Single Post
Old 02.19.2010, 12:02 PM   #157
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If people of Italian descent are allowed to call themselves Italian-American to designate teir past, then why can't black people call themselves african-american? They are americans with african ancestry.

I am Puerto Rican, and as such, american by birth, but I do not tell people I am puerto rican-american. I tellthem I am puerto rican, because that is where I was born, but if I was born in USA I would be more exact to say I was Puerto-rican-american.

american is not about color or race or ethnicity, or it shoud not be. there are plenty of people out there that will tell you that american means white, or natural born. fucking losers.