View Single Post
Old 01.07.2010, 03:29 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My lights are on 247. It never stops up there. I talk fast, so try to keep up. I'm addicted to soda, I know bad, but better than crack. I'm addicted to crack too. HA! Kidding. No, seriously Mom, I'm kidding. I have a problem with patience. Well it's not really a "problem" I just don't have any. I'm an "instant gratification" kinda girl. I hate mornings. Unless there is a good reason to be up that early. Work is not a good reason. Snowboarding is. I function best at night. I don't function at all before 9am. If i interrupt you while you're speaking it's not because I don't care what you're saying... it's just that you're saying it too slow and I'm trying to help you along. So if it bothers you, learn to speak faster. If you call me and I don't answer, don't take it personally, I rarely ever answer. If you want to talk, text me. If you want to have a long in depth conversation... make sure it's at night and there are no shiny objects to distract oh look a bunny! ...I do have a serious side... It comes out when it needs to... I believe that life is what you make of it. That you are nothing like how you say you are and everything like how you act. I believe that love is the desire to make someone happy and once you stop feeling that desire, you need to walk away. I believe that you find strength when you are at your weakest, and being single is always better than settling. I believe that life is too short to get everything right the first time, so don’t worry about what you can’t control. And I definitely believe that if you can’t handle someone at their worst, you don’t deserve them at their best.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|