View Single Post
Old 04.24.2010, 02:18 PM   #49
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekrz
the crowd in Lisboa was fantastic- foot stomping, name chanting, crowd surfing, it almost felt like 1990, not 2010. I think the fact this was an all ages show helped a lot. I think this is why the band responded so good, I think to make a great show band makes 50% and crowd makes 50 %, and this show was 100%. Also the sound in this venue was very good, very good sound mix, the best sounding show so far I think (not too loud, very clear sound).

also went to ZDF the night before, it was sold out (capacity there is about 75 people) but the girl said no problem you will get in and yes it was true. I think everyone that wanted to eventually did get in. this is very nice little place and nice people, good place to hang out have a beer etc- Lee R and Rafael Toral played a pretty long set (about 1 hour?) and one thing that happened which was funny this girl in a red shirt was standing right in front of Lee and when he swung his guitar on the tether it bonked her on the head (not too hard). Also the drunk people looking in through the large plate glass window wondering what the hell was going on... (almost forgot - the big gigantic dog sleeping in the lobby! you had to be there...)

i agree. i was in front of Lee i think the reverb was loud in the noise sections...but it's true this venue has a great sound for live concerts.
in ZDB i couldn't be there but it's a very nice place to drink a beer and to watch live performances of experimental music...strange things happens there !
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|