View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 08:11 AM   #412
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
they think they're so good that you won't resist them so they give you a freebie..

so you subscribe the first month but they don't charge you and they give you a free credit to use where you want, as i recall.

they charge you the month after and you get another credit-- you can cancel before that happens and keep your purchase. but if you cancel before you use your credit you lose that credit. so cash out before bailing.

i used to get it once a month then i switched to the (unadvertised) "silver" member where it's just once every other month (6 audio books a year). i've also put it on hold temporarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stophereyes
Yes, you can join audible for a free 30 day trial, download a free audio book, cancel and keep the audio book without paying. Speaking of the Girl in a Band audiobook, I liked how Kim pronounced Chloe Sevigny's last name as how it's spelled, must be Kim having a little joke.

for audiobook addicts, the membership also gives you a discount in books you get beyond your monthly/bimonthly quota.

really it does work!! cheers!

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|