View Single Post
Old 02.15.2014, 10:35 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Tough crowd!! I liked the Chelsea Light Moving album so I hate to pile on, but this song is on the 7" that comes with the LP and when I first played it I thought it was a demo of the last song on the album (which sounds like a rewrite of "Tranquilizer", heh). I was horrified to discover that "Heavenmetal" is the first song on the CD version, and a little surprised to see it's now a (non-CLM) video! Not his finest work, and the rebranding is odd...is CLM finished now that Thurston lives in London?

We collectively shit on The Eternal for about two solid years before I realized that its in my top-5 sonic records. Pure hating is just the SYG approach to music

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|