View Single Post
Old 08.30.2007, 10:19 AM   #25
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
What's up with your chronic complaints about large sigs? Turn 'em off if they bother you so. I know you can't possibly be on dial-up, so what's the huge problem?

Is it that you're deperately trying to find something to criticize?
Look, my copy of Hague '06 has clicks and pops all over it. I didn't write about this in the original torrent thread at dime out of respect. I merely made a silly comment using sonicl's words in this thread. It may just be my copy, yeah, but you and I both know that isn't very likely, hence, all of them have the clicks and the recording needs reseeding or possibly even remastering.

Yeah, I know you put in a lot of hard work and it's very much appreciated even though it may not seem like it from my comment. I've often in the past been a huge enthusiast of yours and every one of your recordings in the past has been exceptional except for this particular one. Also, your archive is tremendous and remarkable. So can we just drop the bullshit already? The best thing you could have done is not even bother replying to my ill-advised and admittedly smart-ass attempt at humor. And perhaps I should take my own advice above, save myself some strife, and just delete this post.
- Two off-hand remarks about your sig constitute "chronic"? Dude, chill. And read http://www.electrical.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27051, while you're at it.
- And why did you change your sig then, to something a lot smaller?
- And why the deletion of posts?

All ribbing aside, it sounds like you have a bad burn - could you send me the location of the major clicks and pops, so I can check my copy? When I originally seeded it I heard no complaints. Granted, I didn't check the transfer very carefully - only gave it a casual listen all the way through.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|