View Single Post
Old 05.14.2015, 06:22 AM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I know, it's only May. But I figured to start this one early, and I'm 100% sure that what I bought last night will still be on the top of my list by the end of this year anyway, and 99% sure that it will still be on top of the list by the end of next year as well.

So here we go.

!! Album of the year 2015 !!

It's the Mono Photobook !!

And the title says it all. It's a photobook with pictures taken on their Asia tour of earlier this year and/or end of last year. And it comes with two live CD's of their concert in Paris earlier this year. It's a limited edition of 900 copies. So don't wait too long to get it from the Pelagic Records shop.
It's a seriously beautiful package, and the sound of the live CD's is stunning.
The only downside, for me at least: I bought it yesterday from the merch desk after their concert in Netherlands for 35 Euros. The price on the webshop is only 29 Euros!

There are some pictures of the photobook on this Pelagic Records Facebook page

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|