Thread: I need $50.
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2007, 08:33 AM   #30
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I need a pool boy. And you live close enough...

I'm thinking about going to that show.
Is your husband hot?

Go to the show, Hayden has been encouraging me to go. He says Xiu Xiu was the best live show he saw last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Why does it have to have a character named Alex? Why!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
damn kid how can you be so broke? you live in Cali, the land of opportunity...at your age, i mowed lawns, babysat, and sold parking spaces at the beach...ie-i got off my ass on saturday mornings and raked in...i hate being broke too, but its always hard for me to feel sorry for kids when its so easy to make money in America...if you lived in Somalia or somethin I would understand...hell, take your instruments and go downtown and see if people drop money in your hat...
Now I feel shitty about being broke. As for lawn mowing and babysitting, everyone has gardners in my neighborhood, and my sister has a monoply on the babysitting biz.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|