View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 10:09 PM   #97
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
america is a weird place, nuclear families and schools age-segregate, and so people grow up with weird notions

nothing creepy about interacting with people of different ages unless some sicko makes it creepy lol

i grew up in a large multigenerational compound and never had a problem with older folk

it was the people my own age who were the insufferable shits haaa haa haa. not my cousins, but the neighbors.

flash foward, just spent the tg week horsing around with the nephews who are elementary school kids. all great fun and lols, until their neighbors kid showed up and started acting like a fucking brat. fortunately my wife put a stop to that and gave her a scolding haaa haaa haaa.

when we left they were begging us not to go. see.

Haha...my girlfriend was jokingly giving me shit about something like this. I dropped off this 18 year old kid at home after he came over to play street fighter....it wasn't only him here...other friends too(diverse age group)...didn't really strike me at how weird it was until she asked how old he was....yeah...Back in Chicago the age ranged from 21-40(I'm sure some younger folk would play too if we weren't in a bar)...and no one really cared.....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|