View Single Post
Old 07.24.2014, 04:06 PM   #37935
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
However, a Youtube video made a month before Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down alleges that Ukranian fighter jets were hiding behind passenger planes, pulling away temporarily, dropping bombs on Ukrainian separatists, and then hiding again behind the plane (minor corrections of spelling and punctuation):
Thanks for the link to that vid. It's something you don't read in the Dutch newspapers. It sounds like a reasonable theory, better than what's said over here that they shot the wrong plane, as if they could not distinguish between a fighter jet and a passenger plane.
I work next to the airport where the planes with the bodies landed today and yesterday and tomorrow probably as well. So everybody had to leave home early to avoid huge traffic jams. But I missed it all as I'm on a business trip in France.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|