Thread: Live In Texas
View Single Post
Old 10.11.2007, 09:18 AM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINandNirvana
Hey, I'm 16 and i wasnt a jerk at that show. I even took it upon myself to protect the random girl i was standing next too.

But in all seriousness. I was disapointed, at the start of the show there where about 10 or 12 girls on the rail, by the end all of them but one (the one i was protecting) had either passed out, vomited, or gone with a friend who had done one of those 2. It was seriously lame.

I saw a girl who gbot REALLY high between the meat puppesta dn the stat of SY just weave and bob and drop to the gravel dirt floor. we helped her up and some dude yelled "get her lightweight ass outta here!"
nice people.