View Single Post
Old 04.11.2011, 01:01 PM   #74
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
if i was the least bit superstitious all these natural disasters would have my left eyebrow raised to the ceiling. even so, what the hell is going on in this world?

I think one thing is the Pacific Rim is becoming more active, a natural event. There is also the phenomena of the magnetic poles shifting, and from my reading it seems this happens very quickly in our perceptual ability, not geological time.

I really don't see any 'hand' in these natural events. But the Gulf oil spill was not a natural event, the nuclear plant catastrophe is not a natural event, fucking Chinese industrial toxic waste being added to the water and food supply is not a natural event. SO much of the 'disaster' part of these events are because poor people live in cardboard houses in the most succeptible areas - or in Japan, people conveniently ignored the signs left by previous residents hundreds of years earlier warning of tsunami. ONe of my coworkers flew to Japan last friday. We think he's insane, but he has family there.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|