Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 08.01.2006, 03:16 PM   #91
Lipslikewindows
bad moon rising

Lipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to behold
If you had just stopped with saying that something being beautiful doesn't make it true, that would've been fine. I agree. I said it's TOO beautiful not to be true. As in I don't think the human mind could come up with something so foreign to the universe if it weren't true. By foreign, I mean that, say Christianity were a total hoax, well, in that case we would never have thought it up. I think it's illogical that either a.) a different God would allow us the brain power or freedom to come up with something infinitely better than him or b.) a godless universe could create brains that would think of something so infinitely better than the godless universe. And like I said, that's one of MANY reasons I believe it.

I've searched soul, brain, books, science, etc. I actually do those things everyday. I'm still a Christian. You should know people better before you assume ignorance, fear, or tradition are why they believe what they believe.