View Single Post
Old 07.30.2010, 10:50 AM   #4
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Plateau
I lost a couple of hundred digital "photos" some years ago. One of them was a rather nice portrait I shot of professional skateboarder Tom Penny. I still feel bummed that I didn't upload it on Wikipedia.

Can the video of Steve Albini's lecture at Middle Tennesee State University (March 12, 2004) be found online? He talked about why he doesn't record digitally. "I don't use digital recording because it's inappropriate for the work that I do. I do permanent recording of records that are intended to last forever. They are the history of the band I am working for at the moment, and it is vitally important to them."

Tom Penny!!!!! you lucky fuck! i would be very sad of that loss. If you can find it post it

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|