View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 02:57 AM   #32
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
you know how stuff used to be made to last years, and now it isn't? It's bizness. I'm fairly sure the programming staff are well aware of how quickly windows degrades as an OS, and it is part of the marketing to ensure people who don't know much about their computers regularly buy new releases.

Generally people who buy mac's are more/equally concerned with how their computer looks and will buy the new ones anyway because it's kewl and all their friends have it.

And anyone who uses an open source OS... likely know's enough about their computer and how it runs to be able to look after and maintain whatever type of combination they choose.

I agree w the first part and third part, but totally disagree with the 2nd part. Most Mac users just want a computer that is easy to use (me). The nice looks are just an added bonus. I'd still use my MacBook if it was literally made out of brick.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|