Thread: do u smok????
View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 09:44 PM   #24
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Having 10+ years with both tobacco and the other, I will agree that music sounds different. One particular case in point: "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd on DSOTM, there is a lead guitar that comes in around the middle of the song that I had never noticed until listening to it high. I've found it's easier to isolate a particular instrument when smoked up. Plus your mind acts differently than normal, so you absorb your senses differently (sound, for one). I've had to give up the green due to work *tear* but I must say that one of the best things to do while high is listen to music. That and watch movies from the 70's (duuuude...you know you'd have to be high to notice that...they put it in there for us...).