View Single Post
Old 01.11.2023, 03:12 PM   #3610
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I’m watching Treason on Netflix. It’s fine air-filler for when I’m cleaning or cooking or whatever.

Also watching the last season of His Dark Materials. It’s a really accurate adaptation of the books, and I kinda can’t believe the thing actually got made because it’s SO BONKERS.

Like it starts with an orphan girl and a mysterious compass and the story of how the girl finds out who her parents are and that they’re shitty people. Then talking polar bears start fighting and portals to other worlds start opening and there’s a big war between religion and science and another big war between science bros and heaven itself and it ends with a steampunk dude and his maybe-witch-ex-lover fist-fighting an angel that stole the place of God?!?
And oh yeah there are elephants with wheels on their feet and they exist in another reality that the main girl saves by having sex. Lmao.
Like yeah the books are classics but I thought this show would die after season 1.

It’s not a GREAT show by any stretch of the imagination but good on it for … getting made? I dunno
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|