View Single Post
Old 02.14.2021, 09:04 AM   #3344
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I've been turned off B99 due to a multitude of things - partially being an anarkiddie ACAB zoomer, mostly because everyone my age seems to think it's God's gift to humour.

Modern Family is good from what I remember of it (was a regular on TV here about eight years ago). Would be interesting to rewatch, especially given I could judge how it stands as gay rep.

Brooklyn 99 is tediously unfunny. It’s like a regression from that dude’s other shows like The Office and Parks & Rec, neither of which were perfect, but at least they were good for a genuine laugh now and then.
But B99 feels like it should have a laugh track. It feels dinosauric and completely devoid of actual humor. It’s the kind of show where you can guess people’s lines because nothing about it is not predictable or cliché.

If people your age think this show is God’s gift to humor, they must transcend the physical plane when they see Silicon Valley.

Grumble.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|