View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 10:23 PM   #28
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
man i really hope it works out that way, and if both of you agree with that, then collaboration can actually happen.

i’ve seen several cases of people wishfully thinking that things will go the way you describe, only to end in a long acrimonious shitshow of vindictiveness and resentment.

fingers crossed for you guys. hoping it’s for the best for everyone involved.

if you can take trips together though... living together is easier than going on a trip hahaha.

can’t you just have an open marriage or something? a foreign notion to me but... maybe no need to break the household till the kiddo can grow wings?

I really wish that we could have done that last bit, otherwise known as a "marriage of convenience". But my wife, bravely and correctly, I surmise, deemed that a sham, and not something that she could continue with for several more years. This turmoil is better than pretending. I salute her fortitude.