View Single Post
Old 10.28.2018, 10:20 PM   #2241
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this finished in a sort of marathon finished “da vinci’s demons,” which in total was 30 episodes spread in 3 seasons.

the premise is quite crapola—leonardo as a genius “detective” like that guy... numbers or something. except he’s better and magical and predestined and all sorts of shit. and there are secret societies and global consoiracies and wars and he’ in all of it at once. lol!

but that’s okay!

somehow even though there were many boring scenes and ridiculous plot twists and all lind of innumerable bullshit, i just had to find out what happened.

i did enjoy it at some level even though it was bad. like eating 3 giant bags of potato chips with coca-cola. eh, i got it out of my system now.

and now, on to my criterion watchlist cuz filmstruck—he dead
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|