View Single Post
Old 06.20.2017, 09:58 AM   #1255
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he was a monster with no remorse whatsoever, any regret he ever had was regret that he failed to kill someone before they screwed him.
right. that's what a certain key character (trying to avoid spoilers, though the show is now ancient) eventually figures out.

what's interesting though is his kid. i don't like him as a character, but as a device, when he starts having the same pains/symptoms as his dad had when he was young... fuck yeah. that's how it gets handed down, philip larkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
The Wire did have a lot of good things in it. Jimmy, his black partner and the other black detective who made the dollhouse furniture were NOT well written characters. Just way way overdone, McDonalds burgers left in the warming oven for 3 or 4 days bad, stale. It kind of ruined the series for me in a lot of ways.

I looked at a couple of "greatest" web sites, and the Simpsons was mentioned. I haven't watched a whole lot of it, but with the Wiggins, Burns and Smithers, damn, that's not far from the top at least....

whaaaat! bunk and lester and jimmy were great, dammit. ah ha ha ha. i had so much fun with them. you're of course free to dislike them just as i had a blast watching them.

simpsons... yeah it's more of an institution and i haven't watched them literally in decades. i did like futurama a lot though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|