View Single Post
Old 06.19.2017, 11:29 PM   #1247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i liked sopranos a lot and i remember staying up 18 hours watching one episode after another till i could barely keep my eyes open

BUT

the wire for me, maybe. the wire was too much!

i mean sopranos great and all but... i got tired of it by the end

ah shit so many good ones and each for a different purpose

the first 3 seasons of the west wing were just so good! before sorkin had to quit it. and also-- buffy. ha ha ha ha. buffy! but seriously.

anyway sopranos was crazy yeah no doubt. as for "best ever" it gets a little tricky because one starts to split hairs.

the one tv show that has "moved" me the most was the wire though. principally because it provided me with a model of reality that i didn't grasp before it. juking the stats! and so much more.... yeah. sopranos was a fiction, the wire was a master fucking class on how the world really operates.

plus the wire had omar little. and brother mouzone! hell the fuck no. wire wins. sorry. now i got partisan ha ha haha. yeah. early jimmy mcnulty and bunk moreland also awesome. and yeah in sopranos there's silvio and paulie but... there's also that shitty kid and the annoying daughter to bring things down and fucking moltesanti could be such a fucking whiny pest. and his girlfriend... too many annoying people in sopranos, ha ha ha. that sister! ugh...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|