View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 12:22 PM   #1179
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
see this is the kind of rationale that i oppose so adamantly

if you said "i steal because i'm selfish and greedy and i'm getting a benefit from it" i'd be like, okay, an honest thief. i don't mind a rascal so much. fuck, some of the people i admire the most are rascals--like luis suárez.

but what i hate is the sociopathic rationalizations of "im good and holy and look at the bad man over there!"

fucking shit, drives me bananas. the denial and the coverups and the fake cloak of moral purity. fucking bullshit!

just admit you enjoy thieving and getting away with it. that would be a lot more respectable than the hypocrisy and feeble rationalizations.

if someone uploads a sequence of 1's and 0's and I download a copy, how is that STEALING?