View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 01:34 PM   #16
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
I went to a college party last night I started talking to a girl thought I started a good conversation till she walked away to her friend without saying excuse me or anything so I walked the fuck away cause I figure I bored her or I just felt like I didn't even fit in the party. I have a hard time talking to people & I was playing off like I was really wasted cause I didn't really know anyone & I just have a hard time talking with strangers. Normaly I provide the party by bartending. I probably didn't give the crowd much of a chance but then again I didn't feel to embraced by them either. I guess that's what you deal with when you're new in town.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|