View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:25 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Cmon now Suchy, its not fair to take that tone.

What tone is that exactly? What we can joke about heterosexuality but not homosexuality now? Can we even joke about sexuality at all? Perhaps we should have nothing but Frederick Douglass serious discussions eh? Yeah, because Genteel Death is NOTORIOUS for being so damned respectable, polite, and serious on the forum all the time

My tone was completely facetious and joking, as much as if someone suggested banning Kim Kardashean to Rob and I joked about large derriere. There is a difference between objectifying and acknowledging. Kim likes her behind, she likes men to like her behind, Rob is a fan. I am sure that many gay wrestlers would like Genteel Death's attention, hence my joking about it. I am the Orthodox Christian (we make Catholicism seem like hedonism) and y'all are the ones who are prudishly uptight about homosexuality here? HAHAHA, that is comedy at a Shakespearean level. I'm gonna go laugh it up with all my gay folks in the community, and y'all can stew in your self-created indignation, and maybe in the bottom of that sulking find a sense of humor?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|