Thread: Beer belly
View Single Post
Old 03.14.2009, 08:19 AM   #32
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
It's interesting how your body adjusts. On rare occasions I will eat chicken or pork or fish... and I actually feel fairly ill afterward. More so the longer it has been since I've eaten it. The fish not as badly, but definately with chicken or pork.

I hadn't drunk milk in very long time because it smells like cow. Musty and a real meaty smell. Though recently have had skim/no fat milk sometimes instead of soy, which hasnt been too bad.. I prefer the soy though honestly, by far. On rare occasions I will drink bonsoy but it is only a treat as its far too rich for every day drinking and far to expensive to buy all the time.

Ever since I was really young, meat really hasn't done it for me. It looked gross, and I felt bad. I was forced to eat it as a child and when everyone around you eats it and *you* are made to feel like the weird one for not eating it, you just go with that. I think for a lot of people who are vegetarian it is just an inescapable state of mind that you would prefer to only eat veg/fruit.

i hate the smell of milk, used to react allergic on it so i was raised on soy milk... never learnt to drink it i guess.

meat has always been pretty gross to me, and i had to eat it, always a small piece 'to try'. when i was ten, my mother informed herself and finally allowed me to stop eating it. and indeed, they see me as the weird one in the family: belgians are known for enjoying good food, and lots of it, and you could call my family typically belgian. they love big quantities of heavy foods and meat, while i don't eat much and don't like strong flavors.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|