Thread: Beer belly
View Single Post
Old 03.14.2009, 04:39 AM   #31
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I personally feel much healthier and alive when living ital, though from time to time i inevitably break the cycle and consume animal products. but whenever I am not eating them, I feel most alive.

It's interesting how your body adjusts. On rare occasions I will eat chicken or pork or fish... and I actually feel fairly ill afterward. More so the longer it has been since I've eaten it. The fish not as badly, but definately with chicken or pork.

I hadn't drunk milk in very long time because it smells like cow. Musty and a real meaty smell. Though recently have had skim/no fat milk sometimes instead of soy, which hasnt been too bad.. I prefer the soy though honestly, by far. On rare occasions I will drink bonsoy but it is only a treat as its far too rich for every day drinking and far to expensive to buy all the time.

Ever since I was really young, meat really hasn't done it for me. It looked gross, and I felt bad. I was forced to eat it as a child and when everyone around you eats it and *you* are made to feel like the weird one for not eating it, you just go with that. I think for a lot of people who are vegetarian it is just an inescapable state of mind that you would prefer to only eat veg/fruit.