View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 09:48 PM   #85
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
when? when i said black people made a shitload of great music?
i was kind of saying that YOU are not black and YOU did not invent the blues.
idk why i have to say it.

Kind of? I must admit, that was "kind of" what you were getting at....

I never, not one time, stated I had any hand in inventing the blues. Just that I appreciate it.

But, just so you know, by the time blues was invented most black Americans (not people from elsewhere, as you DID, DID, DID state...) were more interested in being free in the country in which they were born as opposed to being sent back to a place they knew next to nothing about (nor knew anyone from, sans MAYBE some older people approaching their death beds, and that's a major doubt. I've got a hunch that the majority of slaves that even successfully managed to live into old age were working with the younger ones.....).