View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 01:55 PM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
With Bright Eyes, it's the voice.
God does that voice bug me.

However, Moldy Peaches (and related solo projects) are my Shit Barometer.
Yeah, there are "worse" bands out there, but I have come into more contact via cultural osmosis with this one, and I honestly cannot believe anyone likes that music. Hacks.

Bright Eyes was absolutely brilliant when I was hammered 8 years or so ago, and I've not heard a note of his since.

Moldy Peaches are one of those bands that say more about a fan's lack of personality than anything else. Much like Goldie Lookin' Chain. But this is getting into the category of 'most hateful fans', which is always won by old-school Manic Street Preachers' fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|