View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 12:51 PM   #41
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
muse are the second or third worst band ever. dream theatre being the worst, queen being the other contender for second place.

I find it charming that you have absolutely no tolerance for the more commercial side of pompous nonsense. I'm pretty sure I've got a few Chris Rea/ Meatloaf albums that would bring you out in hives.

I think the three bands mentioned above are entirely preposterous piffle, but that's no reason for me not to enjoy them - and enjoy them I do.

I can only think of three bands off the top of my head that make me throw things across the room in anger - Pavement, Penduluum and G!YBE. The first because the lyrics just infuriate me in their rubbishness, the second because it's the very worst of commercial dance music (worse still than the pop pastiches done by Girls Aloud, because their follies in DnB never were credible) and the third because it's genuinely very dull music exalted in reverb by cocks.

Oh, Phish are the shittest idea, delivered shitly (which is still shit, not a double-negative thing). Zappa is the musical equivalent of a sarcastic 13-year-old. Funnily enough, u2 or Coldplay or Keane or whatever just pass me by. If I thought about it, I'd find them irritating, but I can block that sort of thing out.

Yeaaaaah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|