View Single Post
Old 08.30.2013, 08:20 AM   #35607
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know if the barber shop is a good idea or not because i don't know your market/your partners/licenses etc. but i like the spirit of the thing.

also the nice thing is that it's a cash business. you don't have to wait 30/60/90 days to get paid-- that's very good.

yes barber shops are usually "manly" places and they charge little money but there's plenty of metrosexuals who get their haircuts in "salons" where they pay more (a lot more). there are also high-end places that are gender free and you ca play pool or drink a beer while you wait. also there are "manly" barbershops (i'm told by the movie "barbershop") where people hang out and socialize.

so basically there is no formula, it's a matter of giving the market what it wants and if you can do it for a profit then yes!

(small suggestion here, read "the pumpkin plan" before you get started, talks about going narrow vs. going wide and if you have an original idea it might be helpful to refine. also, seth godin's "purple cow".)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|