View Single Post
Old 11.08.2008, 06:53 PM   #114
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
If I had made this sort of list 18/19 years ago I would have probably included many of the albums mentioned on these lists, so in a way I can understand their presence on many of the youngsters' lists. What I don't get is why people download/buy so much 'obscure' music which apparently blows them away, and then end up having the same records on these top whatever over and over again. I'm not criticising the personal choices of anyone, I just don't get what the point of looking for new music is for many posters.

Because inevitably you keep finding more and more stuff you like, occasionally you find a new favorite, and also your tastes change as you get older.

Plus I'm young, I know relatively little about the 70's.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|