View Single Post
Old 01.30.2019, 09:26 AM   #41353
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Yeah my dogs a sweetheart. She's always gotten along wonderfully w/ other dogs, but I'm not sure if she's ever been around cats really. Doesn't sem to know what to make of them. I'm just worried that if she takes a few slaps or the cat snaps at her that she'll snap back... and a German Shepherd/Rottweiler bite could be literally fatal to a poor kitty.
living in ruralandia ive seen rotty mix puppies hunt in packs, and dogs kill calves, sheep, and kittens, and it’s not pretty. if the dog has a hunting/chasing instinct (most do but it varies) it could end tragically. here they are taken away from the house and shot in the head. since that is not an option i’d urge you to seek expert help or if you can’t maybe use a muzzle.

my old cat used to bully and dominate dogs and taunt them by walking reeeeeeeally close to them then fucking them up if they moved lololol. but different cats have different tempers.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|