View Single Post
Old 12.23.2015, 10:52 PM   #1315
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
ahhh, this thread.
so the board, everyone left?
ok. 2015, shit year.

the restaurant i cooked at finally had to close. the republic of france, who were fighting us legally, sold the whole object to Qatar.
je suis...
as an untrained cook with a broken shoulder it wasn't exactly funny to find a not underpaid job. Lucky me, they hired me at a very popular restaurant, attached to a theatre for children (so it's a 'what the rich-kids-parents want' cuisine).
And then that's quite the thing...
garlic, hey let's buy it in 5 kg, vacuumed, puree it and keep it in that fridge with mouldy seal..
and keep it for the next month to use it in every recipe coming up first at googleing 'gauloises'...
and then they made me do the catering for the vice-magazine-austria x-mas party.
that was too ridiculous. total gastro-coked-up hitler-souffle.
it's all run by this big-shot dude whose parents have a fancy hotel in ski-tourism countryside.

anyways,
all good now. got a new job at the best place i can imagine!
cheers to 16

how y'all doin?
and eatin' ?

PS i love garlic
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|