View Single Post
Old 03.12.2007, 10:57 AM   #224
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Tickets go on sale this week for the European premier of Lou Reed's classic Berlin album.

Reed will be performing the controversial 1973 album in its entirety at two UK concerts at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1.

He will be performing with a 30-piece ensemble, including his regular touring band, a string and horn section and a children's choir.

Tickets for the hammersmith shows ar priced at £45, £55 and £60 and are available online at www.livenation.cvo.uk or www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Ticket hotline: 0870 400 0688

For the full story of Lou and Berlin, see the exclusive interview in this month's Uncut.

I bet it's going to be rubbish.

Don't care, I'm so going. I want to hear him do Lady Day and Oh Jim. I think it'll be good. I hope by "his regular touring band" they mean Antony.

Now if someone can only get Bowie to re-create one of his old records live I'll be happy as a fucking clam.
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|