View Single Post
Old 10.12.2010, 02:49 PM   #30
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
It's that middle ground mundanity. The Stereophonics, basically. Not quite absurdly hetero enough to be entertaining (Moterhead) or gay enough to be interesting (fischerspooner)... lacking in gay in both directions.
That sort of thing, even though I was referring to gay in the same way the kids(?) use it on forums and the street. Good call on Stereophonics because their heterosexuality looks to me somehow emasculated, same as, say, Graham Norton's queerness (first name I could think of, I don't have any particular problem with him) never seems gay enough, no matter how much he tries. For instance, I think you've done more for gays on forums because you manage to be more gay than me. That's quite the achievement and more deserving of a rainbow badge than I am. So, yes, well done on your non-existent homosexuality homosexual rights.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|