View Single Post
Old 10.15.2010, 07:00 AM   #19
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
name of the thread confused me a bit. i didn't know there was a webcast of the gig, or no??? i just fou nd out from tweeter feed, which i switch way too late. so was the gig webcasted? how come it wasn't mentioned here. tried to search for some recording on the net, but i found only two captured sets but from the different bands. Phish and Dave's Mathew Band, which is sad seeing other bands forums better community like speaking about stuff like that. this is the second time we have missed to capture webcast (matador). i know sooner or later something -pop out, but if i knew could have captured it. ah well, should have read more propper.

or am i wrong? was their set webcasted or no?

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|