View Single Post
Old 02.23.2024, 11:22 PM   #5985
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
nice

i hate vegetarianism. i've attempted it enough times, always with terrible results

pastured eggs and sockeye salmon ftw

also, yum, bison liver! do you get bison meat in sd? (gonna guess plenty? i mean it's tatanka central...)

I assume it's generally available, but I admittedly don't eat a huge amount of bison. I've had some, but not a lot.

At the moment, my take is that if someone wants to be vegetarian/vegan, and it works for them, go for it. More meat for me.

The idea of taking ruminant animals out of the cycle of life, including consumption, would be worse for the planet than beneficial.

Another book I'd recommend is "Sacred Cow" by Robb Wolf and Diana Rodgers. As they'll say repeatedly: "It's not the cow, it's the how!"