View Single Post
Old 02.17.2020, 06:13 PM   #108
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
The fact that there's so much pushback on here about the very simple and agreeable idea of a free at point of access health system shows how out of touch this board is now. It's an insanely popular idea that exists in most developed countries and there's nary a peep about reverting any current systems. I just don't get it. It's like talking to a million brick walls. I repeat myself over and over cause I get the exact same tired responses. You've all become your parents. The idea of M4A will become the standard opinion in the US soon enough (as if it isn't already) and you will be even more confused about how the world is now, still playing by an old rulebook that was torn up long ago.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|