View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 12:01 PM   #40088
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
A DAY TOO LATE MAN!

But thanks for the info. Now I know I'll need to spend a nice amount to get a pretty solid camera.

And....Seattle is dope. We were pretty shocked when we arrived. We were early and decided to explore a bit before checking in. Wow. Pioneer Square was nice, but a wrong turn and BOOM you're in an alley with a shit ton of homeless people doing drugs. They seemed harmless and didn't bother us, but wow. We weren't expecting that. The seafood was pretty amazing. In fact all of the food we had there was awesome. Our experience was really nice. It's a city, but a lot of the times it didn't feel like it, everyone was super nice to us and nothing ever felt rushed. That city impacted me in such a nice way. I wish to return soon.

ha ha, that sounds awesome, i'm envious (i a good, non-hater, "i want that" way)

re: the camera

what nicfit said is right, but the point we might be missing here is that you *already* have a decent camera in your phones-- you've seen those "shot with an iphone" commercials yes? plus you get the online storage and all the apps ready to publish on the same device. no need to hook the camera to a computer, etc.

so rather than wait to spend a ton of money on gear (if you want good and cheap look at micro four thirds, cheaper than aps-C sensors, great affordable lenses, and some great little cameras), think maybe of how to make the best of what you already have, and once you get good you can scale up.

a little gorillapod for iphone is something like $25 i think? that will add a lot of flexibility and a steady "hand." and if you want to play with lenses, those iphone lenses are in your budget. worst case scenario is you don't like them and return them and get your money back.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|