View Single Post
Old 01.02.2013, 05:26 PM   #2333
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I can't understand the anti Hernandez stuff. He does the job asked of him with zero fuss and maximum efficiency. He's one of the closest things to a no brainer in the Prem right now. And to say he contributes nothing but tap in goalsis to forget that he only gets them because his ability to find space, focus in front of goal and overall movement are phenomenal. He's no Zlatan or Christiano Ronaldo but then they cost far more. Purely in terms of value for money Hernandez has to be one of the best out there.

I'm gonna start calling him 6-yard-whore cos that's all he does. EVERY bloody goal is a scrappy 6 yard tap in. If he was player who was everywhere but just happens to get them in from there I'd give him credit, but he'll always be a 6-yard-whore to me.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|