View Single Post
Old 01.15.2019, 07:15 AM   #5584
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I find myself saying this daily, while shaking my head. He is a fucking joke, ...a disgrace. The bar has been set so low now.

And millions upon millions support and cheer him. This will be the enduring mystery of my lifetime. It will consume me.

You're obsessed with him. You all want to be him, but you can't. You are dedicated to the destruction of our country. The Democrats are doing damage to the country the Russians could never dream of doing. How many tens of millions of dollars did the Clintons take from the Russians? But you just go back to being obsessed with unsubstantiated rumors from leaks and sources. I love how the loyal the democrats are to the corporate press suddenly.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|