Thread: NR Top Ten 2009
View Single Post
Old 12.24.2009, 07:25 AM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My opinion didn't change much at all. In both cases, I never said the record was bad or anything -- just boring. Good production, flows well, good melodies, it's not terrible... just kinda hard to listen to the whole thing in one sitting. But it was quite interesting on first listen, whereas now I think the songs get pretty tiresome after the first minute or two. I never really had an urge to listen to it at all, but my ex-girlfriend played it quite a few times over the past year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusundone
Seriously dude? Fall Be Kind is the thing that made me finally realize that I'm completely over AC. God that thing is horrible.

Yeah, it's not awesome or anything, like it way more than MPP though. It's more interesting to listen to.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|