View Single Post
Old 06.11.2011, 07:06 PM   #14893
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

A friend forced me to watch this, and let me tell you - it was torturous.

First of all, the writing is beyond shit. You'll be cringing throughout the entire film if you dare expose yourself to it's cinematic fluids. Second of all, the directing/art direction is an abysmal reprise of everything that was so popular about Pulp Fiction and Natural Born Killers (both released 1 year prior to the Doom Generation), except covered in a gallon of diarrhea. Enjoy watching that, I dare you.

However, Rose McGowan was looking superb as usual. It was nice seeing all of her curves and unmentionables at various points throughout the film. She was the one saving grace of the film.

Not really good, not necessarily bad. Not much really happens, honestly. I watched this because I'm obsessed with sugary breakfast cereals, and would love to do things I dare not say on SYG to Zooey Deschannel. Oh yeah and Christopher Lloyd is in this too.

I don't wanna shit on it completely, but it was painfully mediocre in every way imaginable. The random bits of cereal trivia, cool retro cereal boxes, the occasional chuckle, and a Zooey Deschannel foot massage scene saved this from being a complete waste of time.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|