View Single Post
Old 08.30.2008, 08:06 PM   #7807
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Then we did this stupid game where we all learn each others names and something about each person and write it down on our own seating chart. And we got to her, and the teacher said "Hmmm...Michelle...I guess you guys can write Missing In Action on hers"

It was really funny.

i love things like that. every year of schooling i've had, in english i've had to make an "i am" poem with fill-in-the-blanks. like, "feels ___ when __".

all but one of my english teachers have been heavyset, hyperliterate eloquent fifty-something women that are easily frustrated (but rightfully so) by their less well-read students. the other was one of the coolest guys i've ever met and the best teacher ever, with radiohead posters on the walls. he'd cancel the lesson for the day and just ask us what was on our minds.