View Single Post
Old 09.01.2006, 07:00 AM   #109
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
all the girlies should upload a video of them doing crunk dancing or stripping like they have to do on Flavor of Love & then us guys can better decide haha.

As for truncated, I hope that one is gone. She was way too horny to be anything but a fat chick & she was just on the rag all the damn time or something. Seriously, I can't ever remember her seeming like she was in a good mood. She didn't seem like much of a Sonic Youth fan either.

That Kegmama description sounds right on to me, !@#$%!.

I'm surprised you would make an assumption such as truncky not being much of a Sonic Youth fan,atari.If anything,she is my ideal Sonic youth fan by and large.Somebody who listens to them but is wise enough not to bombard the rest of the world with how great this band is day-in day-out.Thurston once said that the way Sonic Youth write songs doesnt figure the band deciding to do it by sitting down and writing one but it's more of a spontenous process in their daily routines.I think that says a lot about Sonic Youth and how they routinely get misinterpreted by a large faction of their own fanbase.You can't google this because it's from an old italian music magazine.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|