View Single Post
Old 10.27.2017, 07:42 PM   #16
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Spotify app doesn't easily play local files. Just use Play Music the stock Android app to play em.

S’cuz Spotify eats a shit. Android eats a shit. But ya’ll know this is my take.
Funnily enough, I was able to download immediately and import into iTunes, which plays my on my god-damned Apple Music. So.. haha.

Buuut, playing in the Bandcamp app is easy. Playing in the browser is easy.

Anyway, back to the thing by those people, Matt & Kim. Er, She & Him. Yeah, that thing evollove is doing.

(Serious business bro: I know she’s a girl and is therefore better than you in every way, and you wish to please her, but change than name dawg. Change that non-band kinda-name right now, so you don’t have to tell your kids stories about how you once had a band, and see them vomit in their mouths when they hear what said band was called. /REALTALK)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|